BILLS PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR
OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT (Client Module)
PERPETUAL HELP COMMUNITY COOPERATIVE (PHCCI)
* PHCCI payments now accepted at selected Robinson’s Bank Branches.
- Robinson’s Place Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
- Robinson’s Bank Bais City, Negros Oriental
- Level 1 Robinson’s Place Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Mandaue City, Cebu
- Osmeña Cebu City, Cebu
- Robinson’s Manila
- Main Office Galleria
1. Secure your new 12-digit Client I.D. No. from PHCCI
2. Go to the nearest / most convenient Robinsons Bank.
3. Get a copy of Robinsons Bank “Payment Slip” (please find attached SAMPLE copy) and accomplish the required information/details:
A. Biller Account Number:
Secure your new 12-digit Client I.D. No. from PHCCI
B. Biller Account Name:
C. Subscriber/Policy Account/Credit Card Number:
0001-0023456-7(Member’s I.D. Number)
D. Landline/Mobile Number:
01( Branch code/Location Code. Please see legend below)
E. Subscriber/Policy Account Name:
JUAN DELA CRUZ(Member’s Name)
F. Form of Payment:
22-01(Account Type. Please see legend below)
(In Figures) XXXX.XX
Note: Slips are to be accomplished in triplicate copies.
1st Copy – Bank’s Copy(White)
2nd Copy – Client’s Copy(Green)
3rd Copy – PHCCI’s Copy(Blue)
4. Present payment slip to teller/s together with cash.
4. Once validated, teller will give client a validated copy.
5. Before leaving check & verify the copy received (Payment slip serves as proof of payment);
a. If validated by the bank teller, and
b. If the copy was the one accomplished and presented to the teller.
Legend for Branch Code (no space)
01 – Main Office
02 – Tanjay
03 – Siquijor
04 – Bayawan
05 – Bohol
Legend for Form Of Payment
22-01 – Savings Regular
22-02 – Savings Junior
22-03 – Savings Special
22-04 – Savings ATM
301 – Share Capital
101 – Loan Payment
*Note: Posting of the deposit will be done on the next working day.